Energy & Sustainability Club
Our mission is to provide an inclusive learning experience to anyone interested in the field of energy and sustainability, and provide meaningful connections to industry through various events.
What we will do together
Enhance your professional network: guest speakers; visits to discover companies; networking events.
Learn with your classmates: Sessions about the energy sector; what sustainable development means?
Enjoy fun activities related to “energy” and “sustainability”: competitions, energy drink, electro music… stay tuned!
OUR DNA, as many partnerships as possible: With other Clubs, UST entities, part-time and exchange students, etc.!
[4 October 2017] The Energy and Sustainability Club launched its first event "Sharing Session: Oil & Gas Industry" that will take place on October 26th 2PM to 3PM at the MBA Lounge, LSK 2/F. Guest speakers: Sudhanshu Mohanty and Andy (Shuai) Wang [Register on Facebook: https://goo.gl/tdn1BL; Leaflet: download here]
[7 September 2017] Our team composed by Alexandre Lataste, Ashley McDonough, Horacio Fernandez De La Garza, Clara Lam, Kelvin Huang, will participate in the Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition at Duke University (USA) on the topic of "M-KOPA Solar: Off-grid Regulations and Business Models in Kenya".
Get in touch with us
- Matteo Vecchia, VP Communication, firstname.lastname@example.org, (852) 9794 5561
- Binoy Lewis, VP Renewables, email@example.com. (852) 5428 1867
- Masaki Ookawara, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, (852) 5612 9086
- Sudhanshu Mohanty, VP Oil & Gas, email@example.com, (852) 5612 9086
- Alexandre Lataste, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, (852) 6765 0492